Sponsorships are affordable and customized to your message
Why sponsor this podcast?
The audience for this podcast isn’t the largest — certainly nowhere near the size of podcast superstars like Joe Rogan. Rather, this is a niche podcast, targeted at a passionate and devoted audience, written and hosted by Keith Dotson, a professional fine art photographer.
What sets this podcast apart?
Most photography podcasts are discussions about the latest gear, cameras, lenses, accessories, etc. Many of them are essentially advertising for camera manufacturers. This podcast aims to talk about other topics that aren’t covered elsewhere. Keith Dotson is an active artist who creates a wide variety of content, in addition to selling prints.
Topics discussed have included photography history, biographies of the great photographers, in-depth discussions of antique print processes, tips and advice from a working professional fine art photographer, and discussion of trends and issues related to photography.
Our most listened episode is this one:
Did You Know it’s Illegal to Possess Most Bird Feathers in the U.S?
Like all our episodes, it was meticulously researched and sourced.
How to sponsor a podcast episode
- For a $250 one-time fee,* you’ll get a “sponsored by” mention at the beginning of one episode, plus a 30-second read of your message, which can be inserted at the beginning or midpoint of the same episode.
- The sponsored-by portion of the message will also be included in the written description on the podcast host page (Anchor), and on the accompanying blog post on this website.
- Studies have indicated that host-read messages are the most effective form of podcast marketing.
- Your ad will be the only one on the episode and it will be perpetual.
- You can select to place your message into a previously recorded podcast episode, or to be part of the next upcoming episode.
- Please make sure your product or service is appropriate for the subject matter of the podcast (photography or visual art related).
Keith reserves the right to reject any advertising messages for any reason.
Want to know more? Send Keith a message here.
*Prices subject to change.